The scientific comitee of Maintenance Pumps & Valves Algeria
Mr. Claude PICHOT
- President of the French association of engineers and maintenance managers (1987-2018)
- Chairman of the general commission for maintenance standardization at AFNOR (2009-2018)
- Research and development manager of the email@example.com portal (1.2 million references of industrial components intended for new work and maintenance)
- Founder and President of the Maintenance Observatory (1992 to date)
- Author of: “Universal Convention for the Digital Exchange of Technical Data” (2019)
- Author of: “Analysis of the arduousness of maintenance trades in France” (2004-2007) (Ministry of Labor)
- Author of “Hygiene, safety and working conditions in maintenance in industry” 2002 (Ministry of Labor)
Dr. Elias Fouad MAMI
- 1982-1992: Design engineer and coordinator of the integration and maintenance division at the Tlemcen telephone complex, ENTC, (formerly Sonelec)
- 1992-2020: Lecturer and Researcher at the University of Tlemcen, Faculty of Technology, Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- Modules taught: industrial maintenance, health and safety, business management, quality management, technical drawing …
- Former Vice-President of the Association of Teachers of the University of Tlemcen
“El Habbakia” for science, culture and progress.
- Education: holder of several university degrees including: Doctorate degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Maintenance option.
- Organizer of numerous cultural and scientific events: study days, symposium and seminars in several fields, particularly in industrial maintenance.
Mme. Latifa TURKI LIOT
- Ms. Latifa TURKI LIOT is President of the Professional Union of Automotive and Mechanical Industry (UPIAM). She is also an elected member of the office of the National Consultative Council for the Development of SMEs (CNC DPME).
- Ms. Latifa TURKI LIOT first worked within the MATRA group as an Engineering Project Manager, then Industrial Accounts Manager and finally Director of the RENAULT account, with management and operational deployment in partnership with the Dassault Group. -Systems.
- She then joined the Schlumberger Sema Group in charge of managing large contracts relating to the outsourcing of industrial customer processes, notably the PEUGEOT account.
- She then joined the SOGETI / CAP GEMINI group, as Director of the Automotive BU.
- Between 2010 and 2020, Ms. TURKI then supported several large foreign industrial groups in their diversification strategy in the North Africa and Algeria region in particular. Since 2021, she has been “Contracts and Markets Manager” within the SYSTA Engineering group